Thursday, September 3, 2015

ATHLETIC TRAINER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
An athletic trainer is a certified health care professional who practices in the field of sports medicine. Athletic training is practiced by athletic trainers, health care professionals who collaborate with physicians to optimize activity and participation of patients and clients. To become an athletic trainer one must have a degree from an accredited professional level education program and then sit for and pass the Board of Certification (BOC) examination.
SALARY: They make about 37,000 annually.
EDUCATION:
 Athletic Training Education (CAATE) oversees the curriculum standards of all accredited Professional (entry level) and Post-Professional institution. Athletic trainers treat a broad population, from the amateur and professional athlete to the typical patient in need of orthopedic rehabilitative care.

REFLECTION: DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ONE? WHY OR WHY NOT?

I think I would want to be an athletic trainer because it seems fun and like to be athletic. I would love to be an athletic trainer because I love sports and I’m very good and I think I can help allot of people become very fit and very athletic like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment