Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dermatologist
Duties and responsibilities:
A dermatologist is a doctor who specializes treating the skin, hair, nails, and mucous membranes. Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases. These diseases include skin cancer, eczema, acne, psoriasis, and nail infections. Dermatologists also improve the appearance of their patients' skin, hair, and nails. Dermatologists see patients of all ages from newborns to people older than 100 years of age.
Education:
Becoming a dermatologist requires many years of education. They must successfully complete college, earning a bachelor's degree. Medical school, becoming a medical doctor (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO). Internship, 1 year. Dermatology residency program, at least 3 years.
Salary:
 Dermatology is one of the highest paid medical specialties. In the United States is $283,000, with a range of $100,000 to $500,000. 
Reflection:
No I would not want to be one because I am setting my mind to a different career I would most likely choose this as my other option but for now no I wouldn’t.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment