Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP SHOWCASE

For my IDP showcase my topic was Colon Cancer. My part was to find out the treatments for Colon Cancer and if there was a cure for it. I learned many things about the topic it made me scared and it makes me want to go to the hospital monthly for my checkups. The project benefited me allot it was a part of my grade it was worth more than anything. I plan to apply this with what I learned because it’s a triumph level or standard we should say that really builds up a process that helps me allot. My experience wasn’t so much fun because sadly I couldn’t make it but because of family business me and my family had to take care of but either than while I was working for the IDP it really built my communication skills and it taught me how to work together as a group to succeed as a group and to get a good grade to reflect us on our Team Work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment