Friday, August 28, 2015

HPIAM ADVENTURE

My first 2 weeks of school have been very stressful i have been getting really tired. i mean i like school and everything its just that its allot of hard work that keeps you very busy and it gets you tired.I like all my classes so far I've been taking Algebra 1, Biology, English, Health, Instruments and New Media. I like all my teachers they are all very nice and they help me allot in my school work to do good in my class work and homework including tests and quizzes. I have allot of fun in p.e i like my teacher for p.e i like to get fit and very healthy so i can be in great shape for softball. Like so far i like high school and im glad i made it this far.♥♥♥♥♥






























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment