Wednesday, March 16, 2016

LIFE PLANNING GOALS 

one of my desires is to become a Neonatal Nurse , and go to an amazing university to become a Neonatal Nurse. i first plan on worrying about my academic grades , then i plan on graduating high school. i want to get into a good university so that when i start my career i would know exactly what i have to do or in other words i would already be trained for my career. i wanna be able to say that i achieved something in life which is being successful, that is why i chose to become a neonatal nurse because i know that it will help me in life and not only that but i would have enough money to buy things that are important in life such as...my dream car, my dream house, anything my kids might need one day. i really think i would first focus on my studies then start a family because i want to be able to take care of myself first then i want to have money so i can be able to care for my kids as much as they need. one of my other desires is for one day to become a mother of 2 kids at least. i really think having a family is important to me because i have a big family and i would want the same for myself. another desire is to travel the world , i really think traveling is a big part of my life because as a kid i would travel with my family and i just love to travel its like a passion. i really would love to travel when i have my family so i can get them out of California and let them other states so we can make many memories and so they can have fun and be happy. lastly my most important goal is to become prosperous, i think that's my main goal and i really focus on becoming successful because i don't wanna end up without a job or i don't wanna be known as a high school dropout because i don't wanna end up like my parents i wanna be able to have everything i wished for i wanna take good care of myself and my family so that's why i work hard and I'm determined about this goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment