Monday, May 9, 2016


Cheer Tryouts 
Today i will be trying out for cheer well practice starts today and i am really nervous. I've been in cheer since middle school, i already practically have experience but its been over a year since i haven't cheered because i didn't try out for this year. The worst part about the tryouts is that we have to do a special talent and i haven't even practiced any and i am really scared that i wont get in. also what scares me the most is that everyone will be staring at me while i dance and that's embarrassing because what if i mess up. today were gonna be working out allot to get fit for tryouts and i feel like that will help me being able to stretch enough so my special talent can come out good enough for the coaches to except me. i feel like joining cheer will help me allot and especially in school because if i keep doing cheer who knows maybe ill get a scholarship and ill be able to apply to a good college/university. i'm also pretty excited for cheer because it seems really fun we go lots of places one of my favorite places to go to compete is Las Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment